At the end of the day, you need a reliable electrical systems contractor. One who will ensure your project is installed with quality standards that meet your specific requirements, and is completed on time and on budget. Freedom Industries believes your success is our success, and we’ve been delivering high-quality electrical systems to industrial pharmaceutical, food processing, general manufacturing, warehousing, distribution centers and institutional customers throughout the Southeast since 2004.
Project Success Starts with Customized Planning
Electrical engineers, architects, general contractors, owners, and developers are able to work with our experienced project management team early in the process to ensure project success. We take the time to gain a thorough understanding of your technical requirements, time-frame, and budget to mitigate surprises or delays once the project starts.
An Award-Winning Safety Record
Freedom Industries follows stringent safety practices on every project to help avoid injuries and costly shutdowns. In fact, we’re industry leaders in safety, with more than 4.75 million work hours with no lost time.
Expertise that Adds Value
Customers benefit from the deep expertise of the Freedom Industries electrical team. Our highly skilled team has successfully installed complex electrical systems in a variety of industries, and our portfolio includes global manufacturers.
If you need other capabilities in addition to electrical contracting, Freedom Industries also offers mechanical, plumbing, and fabrication services.
Access to a Full Range of Services
In addition to the electrical capabilities listed below, Freedom Industries also offers the following services:
- Safety Training
A Culture that Equals Customer Success
You can rest assured that trained, committed technicians and electricians will work on your job site or provide maintenance services. Freedom’s thorough hiring process and NCCER apprenticeship program results in a skilled and reliable team. In addition, Freedom Industries is an employee-owned company, with employee success riding on company success.
- Low to medium voltage power distribution for new buildings, additions, and renovations
- Process controls and instrumentation
- PLC upgrades, modifications, and integration
- Instrument pneumatics- stainless steel, copper, and flexible tubing
- Security, CCTV, and Access Controls
- Site Lighting including design, power, control, and installation
- Installation or replacement of switchgears, MCCs, panel boards, transfer switches, soft starts, and AC/DC drives
- Heat Trace
- Preventive maintenance of electrical equipment
- Lighting Retrofits(LED)
- Grounding systems
- Fire Alarm systems
- Engineering Support
- Premise data and communication systems including fiber optics
- Complete power generator systems for emergency, peak shaving, and general backup
- Installation, relocation, modification, and retrofitting of production equipment
- Scheduled and 24 Hour emergency maintenance support
- 3 phase power distribution systems (non-overhead)
- Extensive experience with underground duct banks, excavation, and trenching
- Design, procurement, assembly, and testing of control panels
- Temporary power distribution systems for new construction sites, outages, 24 Hour emergencies