At the end of the day, you need a reliable electrical systems contractor who will ensure your project is designed and installed with quality standards that meet your specific requirements, and is completed on time and on budget. Freedom Industries believes your success is our success, and we’ve been delivering high-quality electrical systems to industrial pharmaceutical, food processing, general manufacturing, and institutional customers throughout the Southeast since 2004.
Project Success Starts with Customized Planning
Electrical engineers, architects, general contractors, owners, and developers are able to work with our experienced project managers early in the process to ensure project success. We take the time to gain a thorough understanding of your technical requirements, time-frame, and budget so there are no surprises or delays once the project starts.
An Award-Winning Safety Record
Freedom Industries follows stringent safety practices on every project to help avoid injuries and costly shutdowns. In fact, we’re industry leaders in safety, with more than 4.45 million work hours with no lost time.
Expertise that Adds Value
Customers benefit from the deep expertise of the Freedom Industries electrical team. Our highly skilled team has successfully installed complex electrical systems in a variety of industries, and our portfolio includes global manufacturers.
If you need other capabilities in addition to electrical contracting, Freedom Industries also offers mechanical, plumbing, and fabrication services.
Access to a Full Range of Services
In addition to the electrical capabilities listed below, Freedom Industries also offers the following services:
- Safety Training
A Culture that Equals Customer Success
You can rest assured that trained, committed technicians and electricians will work on your job site or provide maintenance services. Freedom’s thorough hiring process results in a skilled and reliable team. In addition, Freedom Industries is an employee-owned company, with employee success riding on company success.
- 277/480v 1-3 phase 0- 4000a power distribution for new buildings, additions, and renovations
- 120/208v 1-3 phase 0- 4000a power distribution for new buildings, additions, and renovations
- Installation or replacement of switchgears, MCCs, panel boards, transfer switches, soft starts, and AC/DC drives
- Preventative maintenance of electrical equipment
- Grounding systems
- Fire Alarm systems
- Premise data and communication systems including fiber optics
- Complete generator systems for emergency, peak shaving, and general backup
- Installation, relocation, modification, and retrofitting of production equipment
- Scheduled and emergency maintenance support
- 4160v 3 phase power distribution systems (non-overhead)
- Extensive experience with underground duct banks, excavation, and trenching
- Site Lighting including design, power, control, and installation
- PLC upgrades, modifications, and integration
- Design, procurement, assembly, and testing of control panels
- Instrument pneumatics- SS/Copper/Flexible tubing
- Process controls and instrumentation
- Temporary power distribution systems for construction sites, outages, emergencies