We currently operate within a 16,000 sq.ft. open structure facility on our main campus. Our Fabrication team offers custom fabrication from the simplest of parts and pieces to complete and complex construction schemes.
Our Fabrication team is a major manufacturer and supplier for the industrial pharmaceutical, food processing and general manufacturing customers with whom we serve. Our capabilities include the manufacturing of a variety of steel work, such as stainless, carbon and aluminum. In addition, we also provide superior quality welding services.
Access to a Full Range of Services
In addition to the fabrication capabilities listed below, Freedom Industries also offers the following services:
- Safety Training
- Shearing: ¼” x 10′
- Bending: ¼” x 10’ x 230 ton Capacity w/ CNC Control
- Rolling: ¼” x 5’
- Piranha II Iron Worker
- Plasma Burn Table with CNC Control
- Hyd. Mech S/20A Series II Automatic Band Saw
- Full array of grinders and polishers
- All welding capabilities: Tig, Mig, Stick, Orbital
- Custom Sheet metal, Plate, and Structural Steel; Fabrication
- Capabilities range from Galvanized, Aluminum, Carbon, Stainless Steel, Plastics and other Alloys
- Capable of producing quantities ranging from single prototypes to high quantity production
- Experience in Fabricating Machine Guards, Skids, Platforms, Cosmetic Trim, Silos, Conveyors, Heavy Gage Duct Work, and Custom Made Enclosures of any type including Electrical Panels and Clean Room Pass Through.
- Servicing Every Industry from Equipment Manufacturing to Food & Pharmaceutical.
- 25’ x 80’ paint booth with airless and pneumatic painting capabilities.
Detailing and Drafting:
Request For Quote